Our staff is properly trained in the latest mold remediation techniques and procedures. We follow regulations to ensure the safe and efficient
Mold is a fungus found in any location, indoors or outdoors, provided there is a supportive surface, warm temperatures, and a supply of nutrients and moisture. Since the early 1990’s, mold has become a controversial indoor environmental issue when its presence was detected in buildings throughout North America.
Mold is commonly found in water-damaged buildings. Common sites for indoor mold growth include bathroom tile, basement walls, areas around windows where moisture condenses, and spots near leaky water fountains or sinks. Common sources or causes of water or moisture problems include roof leaks, localized flooding due to plumbing failures or heavy rains, and slow leaks in plumbing fixtures.
If moldy substances are disturbed or damaged, this causes spores to be released into the air. These mycotoxins are easily absorbed by the human body via airways and the skin. Many people have reactions such as hay fever, asthma, skin rashes, eye irritation and other more severe reactions in the lungs and throat.
Mold should be removed or disturbed only under controlled conditions to keep the chances of spreading the contamination to other areas down. Inadequate or incomplete corrective action will ultimately add cost and potentially increase the amount of work necessary for complete correction. It is important for your health and safety to have mold, black mold and other toxins removed from your home professionally and safely. Our experienced staff is ready to help you with your mold remediation project.