Asbestos Removal in Simi Valley, CA
When you hear Simi Valley, what comes to mind? The fact that Simi Valley is ranked as one of the safest cities in California? That Simi Valley is the home of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library?
Here at Alternative technologies, we think about how many Simi Valley homes built in the 1960s – the heyday of asbestos use – and have asbestos containing materials (ACM). We live to resolve asbestos problems or issues occurring in Simi Valley, California.
Ignoring an asbestos problem won’t make it go away!
If an asbestos inspection discovers your residential or commercial property has dangerous amounts of asbestos, you should act immediately. Asbestos doesn’t go away or resolve itself. Asbestos won’t just disappear. It has to be carefully removed and disposed of according to very strict rules and regulations by state and federal agencies. Thankfully there are certified asbestos removal companies like Alternative Technologies who have the necessary training and licenses in asbestos abatement to serve residents of Simi Valley. We are your local abatement company and are capable of handling every possible asbestos related renovation or contamination situation you might have whether located in air duct systems, flooring and ceiling tiles, drywall and joint compound, attic insulation, or roofing and siding.
Why choose our Simi Valley asbestos removal company?
- 90% of our staff has been with us over 10 years.
- 100% of our staff are courteous, polite, and well groomed.
- We have completed over 12,000 projects since 1992.
- Our projects are completed on time without hassles or delays
- We do not compromise quality.
- Our rates are competitive and reasonable.
- We are one of the few asbestos abatement companies in the entire state of California that still use their original contractors license # issued over 26 years ago.
Our licensed asbestos removal company is fully trained and capable of removing and disposing asbestos in these Simi Valley zip codes: